Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'll be back (probably)

So I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh wait, I do. I'll be back on Tuesday. Unless for some reason I decide to abandon my London life and stay in New York instead. This is a distinct possibility, what with all the cool stuff I've got planned. I could well take up residence in the Metroplitan Museum of Art and NEVER leave.

But let's just assume for now that I'll be back next week, refreshed, inspired, and with shiny new clothes.

For now, here's a treat for you: the design of a book cover, condensed into 1 minute 55 seconds. It's pretty damn cool, and I especially love the music.

Ooh, I wonder what my cover's going to look like.

Bye for now folks. Be good.

3 comments:

  1. Oh lucky lucky lucky....lots of shiny new books too, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! Can't wait till you're in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey! Just watched your treat of a book design clip - how cool is that!?

    ReplyDelete