Been a busy bee the past couple of weeks. Here are some things I've done:
1. Went to a Neil Gaiman event at the Edinbugh Book Festival. He was about as awesome as you'd expect.
2. Cooked burgers for the very first time in my life. Served them up with crispy bacon, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos and salsa. Again, about as awesome as you'd expect.
3. Attended the launch party for Gillian Philip's BLOODSTONE. Lovely lady, great party, perfect venue - the wonderful Edinburgh Bookshop. You should go there and buy some books.
4. Took Griffin to his first puppy class. There were a lot of CRAZY puppies there. Griffin was obviously the best one. Not biased at all, no siree.
5. Attended the fabulous Teen Titles party and got to talk to lots of cool people - including some teenagers I met at my very first school event back in February.
I think that's about it. I'm sure I've done some other things too - like working - but these were the highlights.
What have YOU been up to? Glad summer's nearly over?