Apologies for my absence. I have been moving house. I am writing this post sitting at my shiny new desk, looking out onto the front garden. Behind me is my Wall of Bookshelves. There are no actual books on the shelves yet, but that situation will be rectified today.
Random things that happened this week:
1. My neighbour gave me some leeks from her garden...
2. ... and I made soup.
3. I talked to a fat squirrel.
4. I drank gin and tonic in the sunshine.
5. I accumulated four mysterious bruises and two bloody knuckles.
6. I used a spade and a strange claw-like tool to do some weeding in the garden.
7. I cried when I saw how lovely the new flooring looks. Don't laugh.
What random things have you been up to this week?