Bit of a mish-mash for you today:
1. Authors for Japan raised a grand total of £10,962.25! Amazing! Big thanks to Keris Stainton and her band of helpers for making this happen.
2. I went for a run on the beach this morning. It was lovely (apart from the taste of blood in my mouth, which I googled when I got home... turns out it's something to do with DOING EXERCISE. Shock, horror).
3. I finished the first season of Supernatural yesterday. Dean is my favourite.
4. I registered at my local library this week and it has the best YA section I've ever seen. Huzzah! I borrowed Charlie Higson's THE ENEMY and Gillian Philip's FIREBRAND. Reading THE ENEMY first and man, Mr Higson can certainly spin a yarn. Suitably gory, edge-of-your-seat stuff. I do love zombies.
5. I am waiting for two emails. If they don't arrive today I will be annoyed.
I hope your Wednesday is sunny and full of good things such as kittens, popcorn and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.