1. Have you read AMERICAN GODS, by Neil Gaiman? You probably have. According to Twitter I seem to be the very last person in the known universe to read it. And if you haven't read it, what are you waiting for? It's bloody brilliant. I read the 'author's preferred text', which is something like 12,000 words longer than the original book. I'd be very interested in comparing the two versions and may well do so one day. Unless one of you has read both and can save me the time?
2. I somehow got involved in a Facebook conversation about fanciable cartoon characters. Any favourites you want to tell me about? You tell me yours and maybe, just maybe, I'll tell you mine.
3. I've ventured into the world of Google+. Am liking it muchly so far. There's something very satisfying about putting people in circles. I hope the arrival of Google+ will force Facebook to buck up its ideas, especially regarding privacy.
4. This song is rocking my socks off right now. Bwani Junction are going to be BIG.
5. Last, but by no means least... This little fella is arriving tomorrow:
That's all from me. What's going on with YOU?