Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo ToMoRrow

Eek. Erk. Gah. Remind me why I'm doing this? And remind me why I had to go and get all inspired this weekend, which resulted in me coming up with a brand new and definitely crazy idea?

The new idea involves girls and boys and Halloween and *coughs* stuff that I'll probably never be able to tell you about. This project is purely for fun. I don't think I'll let anyone read it... ever. I am crazy excited about writing something just for me. Hopefully this will give me the freedom to truly embrace the NaNoWriMo spirit, since I'm still slogging away at the WIP with the impending deadline.

I've never tried writing two things at once before. Have you? I hope I don't end up getting confused. That would be,,, not good.

Here's a song for you. Is it a clue about my NaNo project or is it a red herring? WHO CAN SAY?


Happy NaNoing to all you crazy people out there. As for the rest of you, good luck getting through the month without wanting to do violence to us annoying NaNoers.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard that song in years! What a welcome sound.

    Happy NaNo to you too, I love your excitement and enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monica! Good luck to you too!

    Thanks Jenni, and good luck with NaNo! At least we can be crazy together, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring it ONNN!!! I am feeling PUMPED! I had a moment of clarity at work and my plot came to me in an EPIPHANY. I'm using a lot of caps today. The madness has begun, clearly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly, I AM SO FREAKING PUMPED. Especially now I have some awesome tune supplied by some kind person. Your work epiphany sounds AMAAAZ. I'm clearly with you on the caps front as well as the madness front. Good luck, my dear. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Cannot wait to get started either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find that writing in different fonts and sometimes different colours helps when working on two projects, just in case that's useful.

    I am still torn about Nano - I have things to be revising but also shiny new ideas. Dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sheru! I'm so very tempted to start now... but I won't. Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire - That sounds like an awesome idea. I'll do that, thank you!

    You should do NaNo. Join usssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not going to be doing NaNoWriMo this year, but I'm totally in the spirit! ;) I'll still be writing, of course, and cheering all of you guys on. Good luck everybody!

    ReplyDelete