Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A leetle bit of progress and a leetle tiny kitten

I've written a couple of thousand more words on the WIP. All fears that I might have lost the ability to write have disappeared... for now. The trouble is, the next section is TRICKY. And I think it might even prove to be quite harrowing to write. So I'm doing what I do best and procrastinating. Seriously, if this was an Olympic sport I would be up there with the best of them, procrastinating a-go-go.

Here's a rather wonderful Procrastination Aid for you. I could watch this clip non-stop for hours and hours and hours. That wouldn't be at all weird, now would it?

1 comment:

  1. I have just stumbled across this fabulous kitten. And now I'm procrastinating because I could literally watch it for ages... anything to stop me actually writing. Writing, what's that?

    ReplyDelete