Five reasons why Marvellous Victoria of the Miles Stott Children's Literary Agency is awesome:
1. She is patient with me. (NB: I can be kind of irritating, with a tendency to ask lots of annoying questions.)
2. She has nerves of steel. I think she must drink Irn-Bru, which, as we all know, is made in Scotland from GIRDERS.
3. She has some mad editorial skills, helping me to make my ms WAY better. Plus, a couple of her editorial notes made me giggle a lot.
4. She used to work at the same company as me... It's like it was meant to be.
5. She seems to quite like my writing. Which is nice.
Hooray for Agent Victoria!