These are the things that are making me happy right now:
1. Don't Stop Believin', by Journey. I wonder how many times I can listen to this song before I start to hate it. I'm guessing I'm on about 134 as of today.
2. My cats. They're being particularly cute today. Much headbutting of my hands while I'm trying to type.
3. The fact that my book has a title that people seem to like.
4. Twitter. There are so many lovely, interesting people out there. I was a total Twitter sceptic, but now I have seen the light I am a true believer.
5. My weekend spent with my mum was particularly awesome.
6. This video from Ukraine's Got Talent. It's truly incredible.
Aargh, that's six things! I was going for five. Oh well, one extra joyful thing can't be bad, can it? So, what's bringing you joy at the moment? Please share!