Saturday, February 13, 2010

Website is go!

So, I pushed the big red button on my website. It's now out there for everyone to see, in all its non-singing, non-dancing, non-techie glory. You can check it out here if you like. I'd love to know what you think. I'll be adding more content sometime soon - hopefully a playlist or two. But in the meantime I plan to have a cup of tea as a reward for FINALLY getting it done.

In Entangled news, my lovely editor has given the go-ahead on the text, which means next stop Planet Copyedit. I bet it's only a matter of time before I start thinking 'Hmm, maybe that character would have worked better as a girl... perhaps that scene is totally unnecessary... and those aliens at the end are lame as anything.' In order to ward off such thoughts, I am going to spend the weekend not thinking about Entangled, I'm going to think about Exciting New Project instead. Details are on the website!

P.S. There are no aliens at the end of my book. But maybe there should be...?

12 comments:

  1. 1) For me, there should always be aliens.
    2) Your website looks awesome. Love the faqs/saqs, and the book recs. And the fact you included me on your links (thanks!) and especially the sound of the WIP. Sounds like my kinda read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! Really pleased you like it. Am just glad it's finally 'out there' (just like those aliens of yours!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Severe website envy...very cool and classy, funny and intriguing - can't wait to read both books. Did you make it yourself?
    Oh and laughing a lot at the 'should participate more in class discussion' line because this is what every single teacher has said about my daughter since she was in pre-school. If a teacher said she did participate in class we'd fall off our chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Keren! Yup, I did it myself (with the help and hindrance of the provider/hosting site). Tell your daughter she's fine - participation is clearly overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay new website! Good to see my questions made it into the FAQ too! I agree about your WIP, sounds awes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristy! And thanks to you and everyone else for the questions, otherwise I'd have been lefy with an NAQ section. And I'd have probably rambled on about cheese or something instead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Epical! Although aliens scare me. So, um, where's this Agent Shop?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liam- I asked Peter Pan, and he said the Agent Shop is 'Second star on the left, and straight on 'till morning'. So that wasn't very helpful. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New site is funky! I love the answer to your faq/saq's. Great voice in the bio. Laughed a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the website. Very interested to read your working title for Book 2. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete