Nothing much to report, except for the following:
1. I got up super-early on Monday morning and did some writing. In bed! This experiment was interesting, and may be repeated (sans cats). I only wrote a couple of paras, but they were decent ones. And it was more than I'd managed to do in the preceding 48 hours... oh the shame.
2. On Monday night I was treated to some spectacular baked cheese - camembert brought back from Paris, courtesy of my friend JNT. My, that was some good cheese. The calvados and cider jelly was pretty delish too.
3. I have been switching back and forth between my editor and writer hats rather a lot recently. I wish I could make one big hat that would work for both, so I don't get so confused. I keep forgetting if my sympathies are supposed to lie with the hard-done-by, drowning-in-work editors, or the hard-done-by, fragile (possibly slightly needy) writers. Being able to see both sides is supposed to be a good thing, right? PAH! Being reasonable is HARD.
4. I read Living Dead Girl, by Elizabeth Scott. Everyone should read it. You won't enjoy it, but you should read it anyway. Very disturbing.
5. I started reading Pretty Bad Things, by C.J. Skuse. I laughed out loud twice in the first two pages. Definitely a good sign.