Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I wish I knew more about

There are lots and lots of things I wish I knew more about. But these one are specifically related to my WIP (Work-In-Progress, innit):

1. Ways to die
2. PGL-style activity holidays (which I, alas, missed out on, choosing to go sightseeing in Brittany instead)
3. Pot-holing on said activity holidays. What kind of equipment is needed? Do they even call it that nowadays?
4. What it's like going to a posh girls' school
5. Lochs

That gives you a little bit of insight into the story. If anyone out there knows anything about any of these topics (pot-holing in particular), please give me a shout. Of course, I could just do some internet research, but where's the fun in that?

Disappointing lunch of the day: ham and greve baguette from Pret (yuk!)

1 comment: