Monday, January 3, 2011

Three days to go

Thanks for all your advice yesterday, lovelies. I'm pleased to report that I started the new idea and... so far so good. I'm writing from (gasp!) a boy's point of view. I think there will be a girl's POV in there somewhere, just to balance it out. I'm enjoying it so much I can't even tell you! There's that feeling of 'This is what I'm supposed to be doing. I really should do more of it.' I must thank the good people of Twitter for helping me out with character names last night. Tweeps rock.

Today, I'm over at Sarah's Book Reviews, talking about my gorgeous cats. They really are ridiculously cute, you know. (Having said that, I've just had Scout's bum right in my face, which was... delightful.)

P.S. Something very important is happening in three days' time.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for a boy's point of view! I'm really looking forward to seeing how that goes.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Iffath! I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh should be interesting to read from the boys point of view, I don't read enough books written in that perspective :o)

    Thanks so much for your lovely guest post, Jem and Scout are adorable (although I'm glad you didn't include a picture of your latest view of Scout LOL) I'm sure the pics you did send me are much nicer!

    ReplyDelete