Monday, October 5, 2009

Gloomy Monday

Came very close to not getting out of bed this morning. It’s a lights-on, keep-warm, don’t-even-think-about-going-outside sort of day. I briefly toyed with the idea of calling my boss and explaining that I just didn’t feel like working today, but I wasn’t sure that would go down so well.

Only nine tenths of the working week to go. And then I’m on holiday – WOOP! A whole week off. Joy of joys! I haven’t really decided what I’m doing yet, although I intend to write lots. Haven’t been able to do any this weekend, due to a parental visitation. This visitation has been much fun and has mostly involved food, drink, a bit of culture and a new vacuum cleaner. No time to even THINK about writing. But next week... no excuses, I promise. I will write and think and write some more. And I’ll hopefully report any progress on here.


No disappointing lunch for me today! A roast chicken sarnie, crafted by Mother’s fair hands... Ah, I could get used to this.
Song of the day: I know him so well, from the musical Chess

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't it good?
    (Oh so good)
    Wasn't he fine?
    (Oh so fine)
    Isn't it madness,
    He can't be mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But in the end he needs a little bit more than me. MORE securiteeeee...

    Looky here! I can post from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He needs his fantasy and freeeeeeeeeeeedom!

    ReplyDelete