Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ooh! An award! Fancy that!

Look what I got! Isn't it marvellous? This honour was bestowed upon me by the lovely Keren David.

I've never had an award before. I did once 'win' some reflective stickers to put on your school bag. Then I discovered years later that Blue Peter had sent stickers to EVERY PERSON WHO ENTERED THE COMPETITION. I was most disgruntled.

Now, the idea is that I pass it on to bloggers whose blogs fit the description. Cool idea, huh? So let's get on with it. I fear that some of these awesome bloggers have already got gazillions of awards, and some probably have this exact one, but what the hey, hey?


For awesome YA reviews and general loveliness.

For Sex in Teen Lit month, among other things. Finally, a sensible discussion about the matter.

For awesome reviews. My reading age is stuck at 16 too - just like Lauren's!

A great blog about writing and the road to publication. Nova's tween novel Dani Noir is a fab read.

For being prolific and HILARIOUS. The new vlogs on there are particularly worth a look.

A new find for me. Tamsyn Murray's YA debut is out in February.

For being my publishing-house buddy. A great blog, even if she is a 'dog' person.

My, this is a good-looking site.  Great content too - just don't mention WEREWOLVES. Courtney's book Cracked up to be was mentioned on here a while ago.

Another new find for me, but I'm liking it already. Rhiannon's an Australian YA writer.

For REALLY good writing/publishing advice, awesome drawings and much, much more. Natalie's an American YA writer, repped by the God that is Nathan Bransford.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great list of blogs you have there. Congratulations on your award, too! And hey, are you sure about those stickers on Blue Peter? I don't remember getting any. *sulks*

    (I should warn you that I am absolutely rubbish at passing on these posts, so I apologise in advance. But I'm supremely grateful on behalf of Chicklish. Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it, especially what you said about Sex in Teen Lit month!
    I have received this award already, but I will post a link to your blog on my blog awards page. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first award. I'm sure there are more where that one come from. I always wanted a Blue Peter Badge but I never got one. I trioed to make Tracy Island - remember The Thunder Birds! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you, my dear! You made my morning : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Cat! Congrats on your first award:) May there be many more in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I am so honoured! Very pleased to meet you and thanks for the award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm glad you like my blog. Also, I'm pleased to see you're team Katniss. As am I. I don't know why people go on and on about the boys. Blah. Katniss rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luisa- am pretty sure about the stickers... maybe you put the wrong address and were disqualified? Really sorry to burst your bubble on that one.

    Becky- That Tracy Island was AMAZING!

    Rhiannon- Katniss DOES rock!

    ReplyDelete